Travel N Change assist you in your internship search in Buenos Aires. We allow you to access a network of internship offers while offering personalized services to optimize your applications.
AGENCY FEES ARE CHARGED IF AND ONLY IF THE HOST COMPANY ACCEPTS YOU AS AN INTERN AND YOU ACCEPT IT. IN THE OTHER CASES, THERE IS NOTHING TO PAY. AGENCY FEES: € 300.00
Travel N Change
Here are the steps to take to get your internship in Buenos Aires:
1. Apply for an internship offer by completing the form and attaching your CV in Spanish.
2. We will contact you for an interview.
3. If the interview is conclusive with us, we will notice the host company and they will contact you for an interview too.
4. Further to the interview, an agreement is done (the company accepts, you accept)
5. From the moment you accept, the internship agreement must be signed by the 3 parties: you, the company and your training organization (university, school, institute ...), once the application fees are settled we return you back the agreement signed by the host company.
6. Reserve your plane ticket and pack your bags !!!!!
Reminder: without an internship agreement, it is impossible to start an internship in a company.
To increase your chances of success, do not hesitate to apply regularly!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to obtain an internship agreement to do an internship abroad?
An internship agreement is obtained through a training organization (university, school, institute ...) which must ensure that your future internship is in line with the pedagogical logic of your training (and which will have to validate the interest of the assignments, duration and period of the internship, chosen company). Each university offers students a support office for professional integration (BAIP) which, in particular, has the mission to support and support students in their search for internships ... and who will issue a convention. It is up to you to get closer to your school or university to obtain the internship agreement which will be completed with information from the company and the internship's mission.
Is an internship agreement mandatory?
YES. For all internships in companies (internships mandatory or complementary to your training) ... the internship agreement replaces the work contract and provides you with a legal framework in your work.
123456789Internship in Buenos Aires925872 589
If none of the published internship offers match your profile, do not hesitate to contact us! Send us your resume and mention the position you are looking for. Our team will be very active in order to find you the internship you want!